Account Set Up
You will receive an email from doc-SAFE when your account has been set up.
This will ask you to click on the link in the email and set the password to one you choose to use.
Once complete your account will be fully activated and you will be able to log in see the doc-SAFE dashboard.
If you forgot your password at anytime simply enter your email address and click the forgotten password button. You will then receive a text with a code to the mobile number we have on file. If you don’t have a mobile number, then you will receive a call to your landline number with the code required.
Accessing the Client Portal
You can access our client portal on a PC, Laptop, Mac or Mobile device.
The log in page for our portal is on our website at https://www.conceptaccounts.co.uk/client-portal/
Here you can click on the doc-SAFE Client Portal Login icon.
Each time you log in to the portal you will be see the docSAFE Dashboard.
Here you can:
• Explore folders which contain all files we have uploaded for you.
• Upload documents for Concept use
• Setting icon in the top right-hand corner where you can change your details
• Documents that require approval.
Receiving Documents from Concept
Each time we upload new documents to your account you will receive an email from docSAFE. In the email there will be a link that will take you to the log in screen of the portal.
Simply add your log in details and you will be able to view all the documents from us.
Alternatively go to https://www.conceptaccounts.co.uk/client-portal/ and log in.
Documents Requiring Approval
If we require your approval the document will show as “Approval needed”
• Click on the document that needs approving.
• Click view and read the document carefully.
• Click the Approve icon.
• On the document there will be a signature required here box.
• Click on the signature box and type in your name.
• Click the approve icon at the bottom of the page.
• You document has now been approved and we will receive notification.
Saving, Emailing and Printing documents using a PC
If you wish to email, click the view button and save to a chosen location and then attach to email.
If you wish to print the document click the view button and then print.
Uploading Documents for Concept